SUMMARY: The Resource Associate / Receptionist greets Job Center customers, provides assistance through excellent customer service and promotes the mission of the Adams County Job Center at all times.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greet customers in a friendly and professional manner
- Refers customers to staff, agencies, and programs
- Assists customers with Job Center resources – provides hands-on instructions and general assistance with in-house resources; Resume Writer, Career Exploration, Job Net, and Internet
- Perform mock interviews
- Answers phones and performs general reception duties
- Performs basic clerical functions
- Maintains mail routing
- Maintains overall appearance of reception/resource room
- Maintains inventory in resource brochure racks
- Works with other partners to plan and implement events such as Job Fairs, Workshops, and etc.
- Responsible for the strict maintenance of client confidentiality, assures that any client specific information is not visible to the public during office hours and is stored securely during non-office hours
- Works with local businesses to complete confidential questionnaires
- Marketing as necessary
- Various other duties as assigned
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent telephone skills
- Organized, self-motivated, and energetic
- Ability to work closely with Job Center customers
- Ability to work closely with other Job Center partners
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Familiarity with modern office practices and procedures
- Current automobile insurance
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Associate’s degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience in Public Relations/Customer Service
- Experienced in operating computers, copy machines, and fax machines
- Skilled in business communications
- Skilled in interpersonal skills, problem solving, and organizational abilities
RESOURCE ASSOCIATE / RECEPTIONIST
LOCATION: Adams County Job Center
401 North Main Street
Adams, WI 53910
HOURS: 24 hours/week, flexible.
WAGE: $ 13.50 per hour
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions may be directed to: email@example.com or calling 262.432.5913.
Premier Solutions is the employer of record.